a proliferation of analyses

psychology will soon be my bread and butter. i figure now is as good a time as any to start the grocery shopping.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Time flies when you're busy...

Or something like that.

It never seems that I have the time or energy to post on here. It's so sad - because it's a beautiful way to waste time...uh..I mean, to be creative. Self-expressive, if you will.

Ah, psychology. It makes me wonder if I'll be any good at helping people. If it's true that to be a good helper you will have needed plenty of help yourself, then I'm a candidate to take on Freud! Some days, I tell ya.

Anyways - just to keep myself up and on here. This is me. Wasting time. Or being creative. Whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


BlogRankings.com

Blog Directory & Search engine
.