Thanksgiving, cleaning the house...and such
So it's Thanksgiving this weekend and I gained 48 pounds. Seriously - I ate a ton of food. Had 2 complete turkey dinners and at least 73 turkey sandwiches. Okay - obviously I'm exaggerating...
We went to Sylvan Lake yesterday and hung out at Bren's aunt and uncle's cabin. Nice digs. Her cousin is insane. The water is at most 5 degress Celsuis, and with the wind flying past you it couldnt' have been more than about 2 degrees out - and she was water-skiing. I understand hardcore - but that's ridiculous.
Cleaned my office today as well. Wow - dusty stuff, lemme tell ya. But that's okay. Now most of my old books are packed away and in the basement. Less dust collection, I guess. Eventually, I want to move my office to the basement (there's a room down there with a couple big windows) and set up shop for working on my master's - but there's renters down there right now. That could be awkward.
Anyways - kinduva slow day. Too bad I have to go back to real life tomorrow. Debating Plato. Fun stuff. Or not. Mostly not. Okay...completely not.
We went to Sylvan Lake yesterday and hung out at Bren's aunt and uncle's cabin. Nice digs. Her cousin is insane. The water is at most 5 degress Celsuis, and with the wind flying past you it couldnt' have been more than about 2 degrees out - and she was water-skiing. I understand hardcore - but that's ridiculous.
Cleaned my office today as well. Wow - dusty stuff, lemme tell ya. But that's okay. Now most of my old books are packed away and in the basement. Less dust collection, I guess. Eventually, I want to move my office to the basement (there's a room down there with a couple big windows) and set up shop for working on my master's - but there's renters down there right now. That could be awkward.
Anyways - kinduva slow day. Too bad I have to go back to real life tomorrow. Debating Plato. Fun stuff. Or not. Mostly not. Okay...completely not.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home