We're here for a good time...
In theory, anyway. I have just over 2 months left and I will be finished my undergrad in psych. I am stoked beyond belief (isn't the old Petra song ringing in your head now?) I am working at a clinic right now, doing mostly admin stuff, but I get to work on putting a trip together for this summer.
I'm hoping to be able to go to either Landslide Lake or Little Bighorn Meadows. Not sure which yet - I might hike both of them this summer and see which one I like better. If you have any input, make sure and let me know!!
So yeah - there is not much going on in life, since school and work are the only things I do. But, in a desperate hope of being in shape for the summer, I am going for a run (sorta'...going on the elliptical).
Later...
I'm hoping to be able to go to either Landslide Lake or Little Bighorn Meadows. Not sure which yet - I might hike both of them this summer and see which one I like better. If you have any input, make sure and let me know!!
So yeah - there is not much going on in life, since school and work are the only things I do. But, in a desperate hope of being in shape for the summer, I am going for a run (sorta'...going on the elliptical).
Later...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home