a proliferation of analyses

psychology will soon be my bread and butter. i figure now is as good a time as any to start the grocery shopping.

Friday, February 23, 2007

New toys...

So I finally cashed in my Christmas present from the in-laws. I got a GolfTown gift card from them, so I went down to my local GT and bought myself a new putter. It's one of the new ones by Yes!Golf - with the C-groove on the face - it's supposed to get the ball rolling forward faster, making your shot more accurate - and when it comes to putting, I need as much help as humanly (or equipment-ly) possible!

I also bought a new pair of Bose in-ear headphones. they are unreal. Bose is world-renowned for their incredible sound, and these headphones do not disappoint. I'm not going to sell anything on this blog, I promise (although this post may certainly seem that what's I'm doing...shoot). Anyway...I need to head to work. Thought for my golfing friends you'd like to know that I will now be kicking your butt this summer.

Later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


BlogRankings.com

Blog Directory & Search engine
.